121 Shouts - 533,670 Scrobbles
Jermaine Lajuane Jackson (now a.k.a. Muhammad Abdul Aziz) (born December 11, 1954 in Gary, Indiana) is an African American singer, bass guitarist, formerly of The Jackson 5 and brother of American pop stars Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Born to parents Joseph and Katherine Jackson, Jermaine became the original lead singer of an earlier incarnation of The Jackson 5 until 1967 when younger brother Michael assisted lead vocals but Jermaine would co-lead with Michael for many years. Jermaine and his brothers signed with Motown Records in 1969.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Serious - (7:58) - 2,449 plays
- Do What You Do - (4:48) - 2,924 plays
- Daddy's Home - (3:04) - 1,162 plays
- Let's Get Serious - Single Version - (3:29) - 792 plays
- When The Rain Begins To Fall - (4:05) - 687 plays
- Dynamite - (6:02) - 543 plays
- You Like Me Don't You - (5:01) - 504 plays
- Don't Take It Personal - (4:31) - 281 plays
- Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming (Too Good to Be True) - (4:27) - 282 plays
- Erucu - (5:43) - 220 plays