121 Shouts - 537,160 Scrobbles
Jermaine Lajuane Jackson (now a.k.a. Muhammad Abdul Aziz) (born December 11, 1954 in Gary, Indiana) is an African American singer, bass guitarist, formerly of The Jackson 5 and brother of American pop stars Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Born to parents Joseph and Katherine Jackson, Jermaine became the original lead singer of an earlier incarnation of The Jackson 5 until 1967 when younger brother Michael assisted lead vocals but Jermaine would co-lead with Michael for many years. Jermaine and his brothers signed with Motown Records in 1969.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Serious - (7:58) - 2,519 plays
- Do What You Do - (4:48) - 2,857 plays
- Daddy's Home - (3:04) - 1,239 plays
- Let's Get Serious - Single Version - (3:29) - 771 plays
- When The Rain Begins To Fall - (4:05) - 722 plays
- Dynamite - (6:02) - 543 plays
- You Like Me Don't You - (5:01) - 516 plays
- Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming (Too Good to Be True) - (4:27) - 280 plays
- Don't Take It Personal - (4:31) - 267 plays
- Let's get it on - (3:33) - 205 plays