117 Shouts - 512,935 Scrobbles
Jermaine Lajuane Jackson (now a.k.a. Muhammad Abdul Aziz) (born December 11, 1954 in Gary, Indiana) is an African American singer, bass guitarist, formerly of The Jackson 5 and brother of American pop stars Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Born to parents Joseph and Katherine Jackson, Jermaine became the original lead singer of an earlier incarnation of The Jackson 5 until 1967 when younger brother Michael assisted lead vocals but Jermaine would co-lead with Michael for many years. Jermaine and his brothers signed with Motown Records in 1969.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhy don't you do what you do
When you did what you did to me
Do what you do when you did
What you did to me
I was crazy for you, you were crazy for me
- Let's Get Serious - (7:58) - 2,921 plays
- Daddy's Home - (3:03) - 1,405 plays
- Let's Get Serious - Single Version - (3:29) - 873 plays
- LyricsLike the sand can seep right through your fingers so can all your day
As those days go by you'll have me there to help you find the way.
The way I feel with you I know it's got to last forever.
And when the rain begins to fall
you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
- Dynamite - (6:01) - 873 plays
- Don't Take It Personal - (4:31) - 417 plays
- Let Me Tickle Your Fancy - (3:49) - 356 plays
- Erucu - (5:43) - 303 plays
- Sweetest Sweetest - (4:05) - 303 plays