6 Shouts - 17,759 Scrobbles
Jeremy Spencer was in the original Fleetwood Mac line-up. Born in Hartlepool in North East England, Elmore James was the young Spencer's chief influence, and it was his ability to reproduce James' distinct slide guitar sound that brought him into the first incarnation of Fleetwood Mac. He left the group midway through their 1971 U.S. tour, having joined a Christian group after professing to feel spiritually undernourished following the band's success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Hurts Me Too - (4:48) - 135 plays
- Psychic Waste - (4:18) - 119 plays
- Bleeding Heart - (4:46) - 92 plays
- Dr. J - (3:54) - 89 plays
- Precious Little - (4:28) - 109 plays
- Trouble And Woe - (4:17) - 81 plays
- Bitter Lemon - (4:02) - 77 plays
- Serena Serena - (4:42) - 55 plays
- Many Sparrows - (2:21) - 58 plays
- Maria De Santiago - (3:54) - 63 plays