27 Shouts - 99,433 Scrobbles
From rough beginnings, Jeremy Greene overcame hardship to bring a fresh voice to the world of R&B. Born in Winslow, Maine, Jeremy had music in his blood. Both of his grandfathers were in music, his mother was a singer and his father was signed to a country music label. However, his life was far from ideal. His father left when he was a child and his mother struggled with substance abuse issues. When Jeremy was ten years old, a choir teacher discovered his natural talent and offered him the musical lead in a school production.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Save U - (3:55) - 116 plays
- Rain - (3:57) - 19 plays
- Talking Hundreds (Feat. Dev & Fatman Scoop) - (3:12) - 22 plays
- Rain (Wyshmaster Remix) - (4:08) - 11 plays
- Higher (Feat. David Guetta) - (3:16) - 7 plays
- Rhythm Of The Night - (3:37) - 13 plays
- Fallen - (1:30) - 27 plays
- Forever - (3:24) - 7 plays
- Higher - (3:29) - 7 plays
- Speed Of Sound (Club Remix) - (3:13) - 4 plays