565 Shouts - 3,432,040 Scrobbles
Jenny Lewis (born January 8, 1976, in Las Vegas, Nevada) is an indie folk singer/songwriter/guitarist, who is best known for being the lead singer and guitarist for the indie rock band Rilo Kiley. She has released two solo albums, 2006's "Rabbit Fur Coat" (with The Watson Twins) and 2008's "Acid Tongue". She is also a former child actress. Music In 1995, she formed the indie rock band Rilo Kiley along with her friends Pierre De Reeder, Blake Sennett and Dave Rock (later replaced by Jason Boesel).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI went to a cobbler
to fix a hole in my shoe
he took one look at my face and said
"I can fix that hole in you."
I beg your pardon, I'm not looking for a cure
- LyricsPretty bird, pretty bird
why you so still?
pretty bird, pretty bird
we've been waiting on you
you go west for the black setting sun
- LyricsI fell in love with a beautiful boy on the black sand
He took me away, I was never the same on the black sand
He said " Who's gonna love you buried underground? "
Ooooh on the black sand
A mother unwed with a scar down her chest on the black sand
- Bad Man's World - (3:39) - 7,321 plays
- LyricsThey come to town when the war is over
Dirty boots in the middle of the night
Trollin' the bars hitting on the soldiers
Boys give it up without a fight
They say "Hey boy how about your place?
- Godspeed - (4:32) - 6,105 plays
- See Fernando - (3:33) - 6,037 plays
- The Next Messiah - (8:45) - 5,001 plays
- Jack Killed Mom - (5:27) - 5,014 plays
- Trying My Best to Love You - (3:07) - 4,922 plays