2 Shouts - 5,378 Scrobbles
A multi-instrumentalist as well as a poetic and passionate songwriter, Jenny Kerr is known for foot-stomping live shows and powerful, authentic voice. Her self-produced debut release, Itch drew critical acclaim as well as comparisons to Delbert McClinton and Janis Joplin. The album sold out during her first year of touring. Kerr is a skilled player of fingerstyle guitar, clawhammer banjo, harmonica, piano, and dobro. Together with her band of road-tested rogues, she delivers a seasoned yet spirited sound with forays into swamp rock, straight-up soul, backwater honky tonk, and old-time blues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tijuana Waltz - (4:16) - 19 plays
- Clear A Path - (2:36) - 16 plays
- Mississippi Delta - (3:47) - 6 plays
- When I Get Home - (2:53) - 5 plays
- Good Life - (3:19) - 5 plays
- Pink Hotel - (3:12) - 6 plays
- Nickel and Dime - (2:55) - 7 plays
- Time Is a Highway - (4:17) - 6 plays
- Big Red Truck - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Three-legged Dog - (2:10) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online