2 Shouts - 5,225 Scrobbles
A multi-instrumentalist as well as a poetic and passionate songwriter, Jenny Kerr is known for foot-stomping live shows and powerful, authentic voice. Her self-produced debut release, Itch drew critical acclaim as well as comparisons to Delbert McClinton and Janis Joplin. The album sold out during her first year of touring. Kerr is a skilled player of fingerstyle guitar, clawhammer banjo, harmonica, piano, and dobro. Together with her band of road-tested rogues, she delivers a seasoned yet spirited sound with forays into swamp rock, straight-up soul, backwater honky tonk, and old-time blues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tijuana Waltz - (4:16) - 28 plays
- Pink Hotel - (3:12) - 8 plays
- Clear A Path - (2:36) - 7 plays
- Itch - (3:40) - 4 plays
- When I Get Home - (2:53) - 3 plays
- Big Red Truck - (3:41) - 3 plays
- Sheila - (3:42) - 4 plays
- Time Is a Highway - (4:17) - 7 plays
- Suzy\'s Blues - (3:03) - 3 plays
- Suzy's Blues - (3:02) - 3 plays