2 Shouts - 1,639 Scrobbles
If the name Jennifer Logue rings a bell, it’s probably because you’ve heard her somewhere before. She’s been breaking ground in the indie scene for quite a few years and now, that bell is about to ring even brighter with the release of her newest album, "The Split Sessions." Produced by Allen Hulsey and Adrian Olsen, the album was recorded on a plantation in Virginia, resulting in an overall vibe that is gritty, organic, and raw.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Adelin - (3:35) - 6 plays
- How Much I Love You - (3:22) - 6 plays
- Pretty - (4:06) - 7 plays
- Incognito - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Damned (The Split Sessions) - (4:29) - 6 plays
- Can't Sleep - (4:05) - 4 plays
- Incognito (The Starving Artist Remix) -The Split Sessions- Jennifer Logue Featuring Americk Lewis - (3:12) - 5 plays
- The Woman in Me - (4:24) - 4 plays
- I Don't Feel A Thing - (4:01) - 4 plays
- Damned - (3:56) - 3 plays