3 Shouts - 1,664 Scrobbles
If the name Jennifer Logue rings a bell, it’s probably because you’ve heard her somewhere before. She’s been breaking ground in the indie scene for quite a few years and now, that bell is about to ring even brighter with the release of her newest album, "The Split Sessions." Produced by Allen Hulsey and Adrian Olsen, the album was recorded on a plantation in Virginia, resulting in an overall vibe that is gritty, organic, and raw.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Damned (The Split Sessions) - (4:29) - 8 plays
- Incognito (The Starving Artist Remix) -The Split Sessions - (3:14) - 1 plays
- Empty Pockets (The Split Sessions) - (3:39) - 1 plays
- The Woman in Me - (4:24) - 1 plays
- Sweet Adelin - (3:35) - 1 plays
- Sigh (The Split Sessions) - (3:46) - 1 plays
- Nothing Left To Say (The Split Sessions) - (4:14) - 1 plays
- Damned - (3:56) - 1 plays
- Incognito (The Split Sessions) - (3:13) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online