123 Shouts - 100,006 Scrobbles
Jennifer Lo-Fi is a fruit that was born in the great tree of the Internet. Four musicians met in the pages of MySpace, decided to leave a little of their individuality and started a project that goes beyond the virtual. Today, the idea is more real than ever. The band emerged in April 2008 and, despite little time and they met the first test, we can not say that a fruit is still green, because the members (Sabine, Carl Philip and Lucca) were already mature in the ways that traveled alone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Troffea - (2:03) - 366 plays
- Catarse - (3:05) - 222 plays
- Pedacabo - (5:03) - 226 plays
- Escafandro - (3:02) - 235 plays
- Ataraxia - (3:37) - 215 plays
- Instrumental - (4:22) - 177 plays
- Neveo - (3:59) - 176 plays
- Ovos - (3:49) - 317 plays
- Bacon - (6:15) - 198 plays
- Acardia - (5:02) - 185 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online