1 Shouts - 2,239 Scrobbles
Soulful…Heartfelt… Sultry… Thought provoking… Meaningful
The Musical Heart of Jennifer Lang “What excites me most about music,” New York-based singer/songwriter Jennifer Lang says, is simple: “The sound… music is in the ocean. It’s in your heart beat. It’s in your spirit. Even a guy who can’t carry a tune in a bucket is moved by music.” Raised in church singing with an appropriately titled family act “The Lang Family,” Jennifer’s introduction to music and public performing started at eight years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hi (Jama Electro Funk Mix) - (3:26) - 305 plays
- Don't Think On It - (4:01) - 23 plays
- Ants Marching - (3:28) - 7 plays
- Hi - (3:29) - 22 plays
- Falling In Love - (6:49) - 3 plays
- I Don't Understand - (5:13) - 10 plays
- Good Morning Sunshine - (4:09) - 3 plays
- Praises To You - (6:14) - 4 plays
- Ya Keep Sayin' - (2:07) - 3 plays
- So I Say To You - (5:35) - 2 plays