29 Shouts - 148,081 Scrobbles
Jennifer Holliday (born Jennifer-Yvette Holliday on October 19, 1960 in Riverside, Texas) is an American singer and actress. Her career started on Broadway in musicals, but eventually she became a successful recording artist. Her biggest hit to date is the R&B/Pop hit "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going".
Holliday landed her first big role on Broadway in 1980, when she landed her first notable role in the Broadway production of Your Arms Too Short To Box With God. Her performance in that musical earned her a 1981 Drama Desk nomination.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAnd I am tellin' you I'm not goin'
You're the best man I've ever known
There's no way I can ever go
No, no, there's no way
No, no, no, no, way
- And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - Dreamgirls/Broadway/Original Cast Version - (4:04) - 572 plays
- And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going - (4:04) - 329 plays
- I Am Love - Remastered - (4:34) - 67 plays
- LyricsIf I talk too much you see
Im tryin desperately to be understood
If I seem a little shy
Its for all the times that I had my heart in the dark
Like in all the story books the white knight came and took
- I Am Changing - (4:03) - 106 plays
- One Night Only - Dreamgirls/Broadway/Original Cast Version - (3:41) - 72 plays
- No Frills Love - (3:58) - 47 plays
- I Am Changing - Dreamgirls/Broadway/Original Cast Version - (4:01) - 45 plays
- Love Stories - (6:01) - 41 plays