Jeni Fleming Acoustic Trio
1 Shouts - 5,683 Scrobbles
The Trio is led by Jeni Fleming's powerful and honest voice, capable of effortlessly delivering complex classical and modern jazz dichotomies in one breath, breezy folk tunes with a modern twist and vibrant original pop, in another. Her lush ballads simply drip with so much emotion and strength that her audiences routinely require tissue boxes on every chair. Rounding out the Trio's full-bodied melodies are Jake Fleming, Jeni's husband, on guitar and saxophone, and Chad Langford on bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time After Time - (5:03) - 172 plays
- I Concentrate On You - (4:32) - 24 plays
- Cucurrucucu, Paloma - (3:33) - 6 plays
- Amazing Grace - (4:32) - 13 plays
- Every Single Day/Waters of March - (7:31) - 4 plays
- Parachute - (5:14) - 5 plays
- Black Coffee - (6:01) - 5 plays
- She's Leaving Home - (3:40) - 4 plays
- In My Life - (3:48) - 4 plays
- Stars And The Moon - (4:24) - 3 plays