155 Shouts - 237,378 Scrobbles
Born in Chile, Jena Lee was adopted by a French family at the age of nine months. She grew up in Oloron-Sainte-Marie in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques and has been passionate about music since the age of 4. She recorded her first songs on a tape recorder. One of those pieces, Banalité (Banality), found its way to an editor in Paris. In 2007, Jena Lee met Sulee B Wax, who was interested in her work. When the fourth season of Popstars starts, he asked Jena to write the instrumentals as a test of her abilities.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- J'Aimerais Tellement - (3:52) - 1,590 plays
- Mon Ange - (3:52) - 832 plays
- US Boy - (3:38) - 661 plays
- Je Me Perds - (4:27) - 610 plays
- Du Style - (3:18) - 642 plays
- Je Rêve En Enfer - (3:18) - 339 plays
- Banalité - (3:22) - 426 plays
- Je Suis - (3:16) - 212 plays
- Le Temps - (3:44) - 254 plays
- Ma Référence - (3:06) - 353 plays