155 Shouts - 234,953 Scrobbles
Born in Chile, Jena Lee was adopted by a French family at the age of nine months. She grew up in Oloron-Sainte-Marie in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques and has been passionate about music since the age of 4. She recorded her first songs on a tape recorder. One of those pieces, Banalité (Banality), found its way to an editor in Paris. In 2007, Jena Lee met Sulee B Wax, who was interested in her work. When the fourth season of Popstars starts, he asked Jena to write the instrumentals as a test of her abilities.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- J'Aimerais Tellement - (3:52) - 1,630 plays
- Je Me Perds - (4:27) - 621 plays
- Mon Ange - (3:52) - 826 plays
- US Boy - (3:38) - 616 plays
- Du Style - (3:18) - 614 plays
- Je Rêve En Enfer - (3:18) - 324 plays
- Banalité - (3:22) - 436 plays
- Ma Référence - (3:06) - 404 plays
- Je Suis - (3:16) - 193 plays
- Le Temps - (3:44) - 216 plays