1,075 Shouts - 4,058,462 Scrobbles
Michał Jelonek (born May 30, 1971), also known as Jelonek, is an instrumental musician and composer. He specializes in violin. He was born in Kielce, Poland. He learned to play the violin from Professor Andrzej Zuzański. He received his Diploma in 1989 when he performed Ludwig van Beethoven's Violin Concerto in D major, accompanied by the Kielce Philharmonic Orchestra. Michal toured with the Symphonic Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of the Kielce Philharmonic and later performed with the String Quintet Collegium Musicum from 1989 to 1994 and the Theatre Diaspora from 1992 to 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- BaRock - (3:07) - 10,280 plays
- Akka - (2:36) - 7,417 plays
- ViolMachine - (3:16) - 6,796 plays
- Vendome 1212 - (3:05) - 6,298 plays
- B.East - (1:09) - 5,516 plays
- Romantic Revenge - (4:23) - 6,254 plays
- Steppe - (4:52) - 4,462 plays
- Mosquito Flight - (4:00) - 4,554 plays
- Lorr - (3:56) - 4,305 plays
- MachineHat - (3:08) - 4,054 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online