1,073 Shouts - 3,991,107 Scrobbles
Michał Jelonek (born May 30, 1971), also known as Jelonek, is an instrumental musician and composer. He specializes in violin. He was born in Kielce, Poland. He learned to play the violin from Professor Andrzej Zuzański. He received his Diploma in 1989 when he performed Ludwig van Beethoven's Violin Concerto in D major, accompanied by the Kielce Philharmonic Orchestra. Michal toured with the Symphonic Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of the Kielce Philharmonic and later performed with the String Quintet Collegium Musicum from 1989 to 1994 and the Theatre Diaspora from 1992 to 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- BaRock - (3:07) - 10,735 plays
- Akka - (2:36) - 7,805 plays
- Vendome 1212 - (3:05) - 6,591 plays
- ViolMachine - (3:16) - 6,989 plays
- B.East - (1:09) - 5,682 plays
- Romantic Revenge - (4:23) - 5,983 plays
- Mosquito Flight - (4:00) - 4,912 plays
- Steppe - (4:52) - 4,604 plays
- Lorr - (3:56) - 4,414 plays
- A Funeral of a Provincial Vampire - (3:26) - 5,484 plays