Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine
93 Shouts - 248,121 Scrobbles
In the twenty or so years since his brainchild Dead Kennedys officially disbanded, Jello Biafra has made a career of spoken word gigs interspersed with musical collaborations with some of the most compelling figures in underground music. Recording projects and touring with the likes of Melvins, NoMeansNo, Doa, Mojo Nixon and Lard (with Ministry's Al Jorgensen) among others have kept his "hardcore as political weapon" message sharp, but the lack of his own band made these collaborations usually short-lived and left Biafra with a ton of songs that had never seen the light of day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Terror of Tinytown - (4:37) - 277 plays
- Clean as a Thistle - (4:14) - 293 plays
- New Feudalism - (2:38) - 324 plays
- Strength Thru Shopping - (3:54) - 234 plays
- Electronic Plantation - (5:45) - 249 plays
- Panic Land - (4:21) - 208 plays
- Pets Eat Their Master - (5:03) - 202 plays
- The Brown Lipstick Parade - (5:12) - 254 plays
- John Dillinger - (3:55) - 206 plays
- Werewolves of Wall Street - (3:28) - 221 plays