Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine
89 Shouts - 237,109 Scrobbles
In the twenty or so years since his brainchild Dead Kennedys officially disbanded, Jello Biafra has made a career of spoken word gigs interspersed with musical collaborations with some of the most compelling figures in underground music. Recording projects and touring with the likes of Melvins, NoMeansNo, Doa, Mojo Nixon and Lard (with Ministry's Al Jorgensen) among others have kept his "hardcore as political weapon" message sharp, but the lack of his own band made these collaborations usually short-lived and left Biafra with a ton of songs that had never seen the light of day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Feudalism - (2:38) - 533 plays
- Electronic Plantation - (5:45) - 370 plays
- The Terror of Tinytown - (4:37) - 335 plays
- Clean as a Thistle - (4:14) - 340 plays
- Panic Land - (4:21) - 306 plays
- Strength Thru Shopping - (3:54) - 294 plays
- Werewolves of Wall Street - (3:28) - 389 plays
- The Brown Lipstick Parade - (5:12) - 454 plays
- John Dillinger - (3:55) - 420 plays
- Hollywood Goof Disease - (3:35) - 336 plays