0 Shouts - 2,011 Scrobbles
Jeffrey Hayes was born in 1969 and grew up in the Watchung Mountains of New Jersey. Ten kids, Jeffrey the youngest. Dad´s filling station doesn´t feed the family. When the gas bill has not been paid you put a camping-stove on top of the gas-stove and cook dinner anyway. When Jeffrey is six, his mother dies. He realizes that singing feels good, preferably alone in the woods, sad songs for the squirrels. Country and Hillbilly, his parents‘ favourite, the older siblings‘ Rock´n´Roll, the songs from sunday school – everything blends and it blends well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satan, I Can Do BetterThan You - (2:51) - 13 plays
- wayward stranger - (4:58) - 16 plays
- Latin Jazz - (4:25) - 14 plays
- tree - (3:00) - 13 plays
- don't let the rain bring you down - (4:05) - 8 plays
- squirrel and snake - (3:58) - 2 plays
- Dear Bambi - (1:59) - 2 plays
- Nothing Less Than Flowing - (4:18) - 1 plays
- Gone Gone Girl - (1:58) - 1 plays
- red field flower - (3:48) - 1 plays