18 Shouts - 2,625 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists named Jeff Palmer. 1) A jazz organist.
2) A pornographic actor who also performs electronic music. 1) Jeff Palmer (born on June 1st, 1948) is a New York-based jazz organist specializing in the Hammond B3 organ. He is unusual among jazz organists for mostly eschewing soul jazz in favor of a more avant garde, freer style. He has recorded albums for several labels, frequently backed by John Abercrombie on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Five Fingers - (5:14) - 7 plays
- Octopia - (7:30) - 4 plays
- Count Sirloin - (6:43) - 4 plays
- Spot Check - (7:07) - 5 plays
- Warrior Not Worrier - (5:35) - 3 plays
- All Cracked Up - (6:22) - 3 plays
- Blues On the Corner - (7:55) - 10 plays
- Hip Slick - (7:59) - 3 plays
- Loop Hole - (6:25) - 2 plays
- Mr. Adam - (3:05) - 2 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations