9 Shouts - 86,643 Scrobbles
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, the grandson of Irish railroad workers (who seemed to be in the habit of leaping from trains), Jeff Finlin is a unique artist. His career has taken many twists and turns. He started out traveling America in autos, trains, planes, and hitchhiking, before settling down to play in bands in Boston, Ohio and L.A. He finally wound up in Nashville with long-time mate Gwil Owen ("A Softer Place to Fall") to form the rock band the Thieves, which put out the Marshall Crenshaw produced "Seduced by Money" on Capitol Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar Blue - (3:43) - 617 plays
- Red Dirt Land - (2:55) - 14 plays
- Sugar Blue Too - (4:49) - 18 plays
- Jesus was a Motorcycle Man - (3:20) - 18 plays
- Killed Myself Last Night - (4:01) - 13 plays
- Ohio - 17 plays
- Just Like Everyman - (3:21) - 8 plays
- Highway Home - (4:15) - 10 plays
- Language of Love - (5:10) - 10 plays
- Going Nowhere - (4:22) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online