9 Shouts - 87,099 Scrobbles
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, the grandson of Irish railroad workers (who seemed to be in the habit of leaping from trains), Jeff Finlin is a unique artist. His career has taken many twists and turns. He started out traveling America in autos, trains, planes, and hitchhiking, before settling down to play in bands in Boston, Ohio and L.A. He finally wound up in Nashville with long-time mate Gwil Owen ("A Softer Place to Fall") to form the rock band the Thieves, which put out the Marshall Crenshaw produced "Seduced by Money" on Capitol Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar Blue - (3:43) - 562 plays
- Sugar Blue Too - (4:49) - 20 plays
- Just Like Everyman - (3:21) - 11 plays
- Jesus was a Motorcycle Man - (3:20) - 16 plays
- What's the Big Idea - (3:32) - 9 plays
- Highway Home - (4:15) - 8 plays
- Red Dirt Land - (2:55) - 15 plays
- Alchemy - (3:36) - 8 plays
- My Rosy Crusifixion By The Sea - (4:46) - 8 plays
- Postcard From Topeka - (4:25) - 6 plays