0 Shouts - 1,869 Scrobbles
Jeff Barry was born Joel Adelberg on April 3, 1938, in Brooklyn, New York. After graduating from Erasmus Hall High School, Jeff did a stint in the Army and then returned to New York where he attended City College His main aspiration, as he soon came to acknowledge, was to become a singer: Once he realized that he spent more time performing than studying, Jeff cut his college career short. In 1958 Jeff found himself signed to RCA Records courtesy of music publisher Arnold Shaw.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- i'll still love you - (2:50) - 23 plays
- Our Love Can Still Be Saved - (2:27) - 22 plays
- Our Love Can Still Be Saved - Original - (2:26) - 21 plays
- The John Dunbar Theme - (2:18) - 33 plays
- Hip Couple - (2:11) - 15 plays
- All You Need Is A Quarter - (2:21) - 3 plays
- Archies ('Everything's Archie') - (0:59) - 1 plays
- Archie's (Everything's Archie) - (1:01) - 1 plays
- One Day at a Time - (0:55) - 1 plays
- The Archies (Everything's Archie) (feat. The Archies) - (1:01) - 2 plays