Jeannie C. Riley
3 Shouts - 182,916 Scrobbles
Jeannie C. Riley (born Jeanne Carolyn Stephenson on October 19, 1945) is an American country and gospel music singer. She is known for her major 1968 hit Harper Valley PTA that made her the first ever female singer to have a song reach #1 on both the country and pop music charts. The record quickly became one of the most legendary country music songs of all time. Written by Tom T. Hall, the song was released on the Plantation Records label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Harper Valley P.T.A. - (3:15) - 3,272 plays
- Harper Valley PTA - (3:18) - 1,515 plays
- Country Girl - (2:38) - 1,160 plays
- Harper Valley P.T.A - (3:20) - 185 plays
- The Girl Most Likely - (2:08) - 129 plays
- There Never Was a Time - (2:47) - 125 plays
- I've Done a Lot of Living Since Then - (2:02) - 121 plays
- Shed Me No Tears - (2:06) - 81 plays
- The Back Side of Dallas - (2:36) - 78 plays
- Box of Memories - (2:26) - 97 plays