64 Shouts - 518,096 Scrobbles
Jean-Jacques Perrey (born January 20, 1929, France) is one of the unchallenged pioneers of electronic music. An avant-gardist with sense of daftness, his name resounded throughout the land since the track "E.V.A." was remixed by Fatboy Slim. At the age of 76 he released a new album. Nowadays he is known as one of the creators of pop music. Perrey was born in France in 1929. He was studying medicine in Paris when he met George Jenny, inventor of the Ondioline. Quitting medical school, Perrey travelled through Europe demonstrating this keyboard ancestor of the modern synthesizer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- E.V.A. - (3:08) - 1,026 plays
- Brazilian Flower - (1:57) - 711 plays
- The Little Ships - (2:23) - 538 plays
- The Mexican Cactus - (2:16) - 361 plays
- Mary France - (2:49) - 564 plays
- Porcupine Rock - (2:18) - 236 plays
- The Elephant Never Forgets - (2:29) - 213 plays
- Island in Space - (2:44) - 393 plays
- Gossipo Perpetuo - (2:08) - 171 plays
- Mister James Bond - (2:59) - 220 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online