61 Shouts - 486,392 Scrobbles
Jean-Jacques Perrey (born January 20, 1929, France) is one of the unchallenged pioneers of electronic music. An avant-gardist with sense of daftness, his name resounded throughout the land since the track "E.V.A." was remixed by Fatboy Slim. At the age of 76 he released a new album. Nowadays he is known as one of the creators of pop music. Perrey was born in France in 1929. He was studying medicine in Paris when he met George Jenny, inventor of the Ondioline. Quitting medical school, Perrey travelled through Europe demonstrating this keyboard ancestor of the modern synthesizer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- E.V.A. - (3:08) - 1,526 plays
- Brazilian Flower - (1:57) - 870 plays
- The Little Ships - (2:19) - 818 plays
- The Mexican Cactus - (2:16) - 626 plays
- Gossipo Perpetuo - (2:09) - 338 plays
- Mary France - (2:49) - 374 plays
- Moog Indigo - (2:57) - 479 plays
- Island in Space - (2:44) - 441 plays
- Porcupine Rock - (2:18) - 304 plays
- The Elephant Never Forgets - (2:29) - 270 plays