36 Shouts - 171,285 Scrobbles
Jean-Claude Vannier is a French musician, composer and arranger. He was born during a bomb scare in Courbevoie, Hauts-de-Seine in 1943. He was particularly well known as an associate of Serge Gainsbourg and for arranging scores for film in the 1960s, though he later became a solo recording artist in his own right. His musical style was influenced by jazz, baroque, klezmer, Asian and rock forms. He was originally a record producer but was kept from working with more "commercially important" clients and forced to produce for Arabic clients.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Danse Des Mouches Noires Gardes Du Roi - (3:20) - 273 plays
- Danse De L'Enfant Et Du Roi Des Mouches - (2:53) - 240 plays
- L'Enfant La Mouche Et Les Allumettes - (4:22) - 235 plays
- L'Enfant Au Royaume Des Mouches - (3:58) - 184 plays
- Les Gardes Volent Au Secours Du Roi - (6:56) - 188 plays
- Mort Du Roi Des Mouches - (3:29) - 152 plays
- L'Enfant Assassin Des Mouches - (1:52) - 154 plays
- Le Papier Tue-Enfant - (2:45) - 143 plays
- Pattes De Mouches - (0:51) - 127 plays
- Le Roi Des Mouches Et La Confiture De Rouse - (6:29) - 114 plays