6 Shouts - 126,813 Scrobbles
Jean Sablon (Nogent-sur-Marne 25 March 1906 – 24 February 1994 at Cannes) was a popular French singer and actor. The son of a composer, with brothers and sisters who had successful careers of their own in musical entertainment, Jean Sablon studied piano at the Lyceé Charlemagne in Paris. He left before graduating to enroll at the Paris Conservatoire in order to concentrate on a vocal career. He started in the cabarets of Paris at the age of 17, and was subsequently accompanied on his first album by the pianist/composer Mireille, whose song Couchés dans le foin became a great success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- J'attendrai - (3:07) - 861 plays
- Vous qui passez sans me voir - (2:58) - 751 plays
- Sur le Pont D'avignon - (2:31) - 228 plays
- Rendez-vous sous la pluie - (2:34) - 169 plays
- Le fiacre - (2:42) - 153 plays
- Je sais que vous êtes jolie - (3:02) - 136 plays
- Je tire ma révérence - (3:00) - 93 plays
- Paris, tu n'as pas changé - (2:47) - 66 plays
- La chanson des rues - (3:19) - 77 plays
- Je suis sex appeal - (3:00) - 58 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online