6 Shouts - 117,416 Scrobbles
Jean Sablon (Nogent-sur-Marne 25 March 1906 – 24 February 1994 at Cannes) was a popular French singer and actor. The son of a composer, with brothers and sisters who had successful careers of their own in musical entertainment, Jean Sablon studied piano at the Lyceé Charlemagne in Paris. He left before graduating to enroll at the Paris Conservatoire in order to concentrate on a vocal career. He started in the cabarets of Paris at the age of 17, and was subsequently accompanied on his first album by the pianist/composer Mireille, whose song Couchés dans le foin became a great success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- J'attendrai - (3:02) - 976 plays
- Vous qui passez sans me voir - (2:58) - 912 plays
- Sur le pont d'Avignon - (2:31) - 352 plays
- Le fiacre - (2:42) - 215 plays
- C'est Petites Choses - (3:16) - 182 plays
- Rendez-vous sous la pluie - (2:34) - 155 plays
- Je suis sex appeal - (3:00) - 143 plays
- Paris, tu n'as pas changé - (2:47) - 125 plays
- Je tire ma révérence - (3:00) - 117 plays
- Puisque vous partez en voyage - (3:20) - 105 plays