6 Shouts - 120,692 Scrobbles
Jean Sablon (Nogent-sur-Marne 25 March 1906 – 24 February 1994 at Cannes) was a popular French singer and actor. The son of a composer, with brothers and sisters who had successful careers of their own in musical entertainment, Jean Sablon studied piano at the Lyceé Charlemagne in Paris. He left before graduating to enroll at the Paris Conservatoire in order to concentrate on a vocal career. He started in the cabarets of Paris at the age of 17, and was subsequently accompanied on his first album by the pianist/composer Mireille, whose song Couchés dans le foin became a great success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- J'attendrai - (3:07) - 934 plays
- Vous qui passez sans me voir - (2:58) - 764 plays
- Sur le pont d'Avignon - (2:31) - 345 plays
- Le fiacre - (2:42) - 171 plays
- C'est Petites Choses - (3:16) - 170 plays
- Rendez-vous sous la pluie - (2:34) - 122 plays
- Je tire ma révérence - (3:00) - 105 plays
- Je suis sex appeal - (3:00) - 94 plays
- Paris, tu n'as pas changé - (2:47) - 101 plays
- Un amour comme le notre - (3:01) - 78 plays