6 Shouts - 116,537 Scrobbles
Jean Sablon (Nogent-sur-Marne 25 March 1906 – 24 February 1994 at Cannes) was a popular French singer and actor. The son of a composer, with brothers and sisters who had successful careers of their own in musical entertainment, Jean Sablon studied piano at the Lyceé Charlemagne in Paris. He left before graduating to enroll at the Paris Conservatoire in order to concentrate on a vocal career. He started in the cabarets of Paris at the age of 17, and was subsequently accompanied on his first album by the pianist/composer Mireille, whose song Couchés dans le foin became a great success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vous Qui Passez Sans Me Voir - (2:58) - 940 plays
- J'attendrai - (3:02) - 1,008 plays
- Sur le pont d'Avignon - (2:31) - 374 plays
- Le fiacre - (2:42) - 230 plays
- Rendez-vous sous la pluie - (2:34) - 173 plays
- C'est Petites Choses - (3:16) - 177 plays
- Je suis sex appeal - (3:00) - 141 plays
- Paris, tu n'as pas changé - (2:47) - 130 plays
- Je tire ma révérence - (3:00) - 127 plays
- The Continental - (2:58) - 102 plays