60 Shouts - 1,096,679 Scrobbles
Jean Leclerc (born May 14, 1961) is a Québécois singer-songwriter and author from Quebec, Canada. He is popularly known as Jean Leloup (which he likes to translate to John the Wolf in English), a stage name he kept using until 2006, when he temporarily changed his name to Jean Leclerc, only to resurrect his wolf character in August 2008. He is known for his colourful personality and unique musical style in the francophone rock community.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1990 - (5:08) - 1,503 plays
- Willie - (4:10) - 3,237 plays
- I Lost My Baby - (2:58) - 1,887 plays
- Paradis City - (2:48) - 3,284 plays
- Les flamants roses - (4:03) - 2,708 plays
- Feuille au vent - (1:53) - 2,871 plays
- Petit papillon - (3:34) - 2,640 plays
- Les bateaux - (4:17) - 2,632 plays
- voyageur - (5:14) - 2,468 plays
- Le roi se meurt - (3:00) - 2,251 plays