59 Shouts - 1,084,299 Scrobbles
Jean Leclerc (born May 14, 1961) is a Québécois singer-songwriter and author from Quebec, Canada. He is popularly known as Jean Leloup (which he likes to translate to John the Wolf in English), a stage name he kept using until 2006, when he temporarily changed his name to Jean Leclerc, only to resurrect his wolf character in August 2008. He is known for his colourful personality and unique musical style in the francophone rock community.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1990 - (5:08) - 1,395 plays
- I Lost My Baby - (2:58) - 1,831 plays
- Balade à Toronto - (3:02) - 1,027 plays
- Isabelle - (2:50) - 873 plays
- Johnny Go - (5:28) - 838 plays
- Edgar - (4:00) - 765 plays
- Cookie - (2:16) - 704 plays
- Je joue de la guitare - (7:33) - 707 plays
- Le monde est à pleurer - (4:50) - 678 plays
- Paradis perdu - (3:44) - 728 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online