60 Shouts - 1,047,482 Scrobbles
Jean Leclerc (born May 14, 1961) is a Québécois singer-songwriter and author from Quebec, Canada. He is popularly known as Jean Leloup (which he likes to translate to John the Wolf in English), a stage name he kept using until 2006, when he temporarily changed his name to Jean Leclerc, only to resurrect his wolf character in August 2008. He is known for his colourful personality and unique musical style in the francophone rock community.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1990 - (5:08) - 1,345 plays
- I Lost My Baby - (2:58) - 1,759 plays
- Balade à Toronto - (3:02) - 975 plays
- Isabelle - (2:50) - 821 plays
- Johnny Go - (5:28) - 794 plays
- Edgar - (4:00) - 754 plays
- Cookie - (2:16) - 691 plays
- Je joue de la guitare - (7:33) - 680 plays
- Paradis perdu - (3:44) - 652 plays
- Le monde est à pleurer - (4:50) - 654 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online