Je Deviens DJ En 3 Jours
0 Shouts - 36,262 Scrobbles
The DJ became the icon of a generation brainwashed by an unhealthy idea according to which music comes down to press on a PLAY/PAUSE button. Consequently, in 2006, Jules took it upon himself to put an end to this trickery by creating an educational and playful podcast which eventually became his stage name: Je Deviens Dj En 3 Jours!
JDDJ3J To fight back an oppressive urge of technological sophistication which can be found in the nowadays electronic music, he essentially compose and play with the DMG-O1 Game Boy by Nintendo which came onto the market in 1989 with the software Nanoloop. JDDJ3J’s music is meant to be just easy as abc, joyful and off-beat, it’s a nod in the direction of the endless hours spent collecting little stars or chasing pokemons. Nevertheless, JDDJ3J, aims to make the most of the options provided by the 8-bit microprocessor of this wonderful instrument called Game Boy.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aerodynamic - 14,522 plays
- Burnin' - 5,020 plays
- Aerodynamic (Live) - 1,466 plays
- Oh Hi Mark - 1,270 plays
- So Sue Me (Live) - 1,049 plays
- Untitled (Live) - 1,028 plays
- Trashing Fakers /Faking Trashers (Live) - 945 plays
- Trashing Fakers (Original Gameboy Version) - 750 plays
- Trashing Fakers (JDDJ3J Remix) - 728 plays
- Decoupage (Live) - 710 plays