13 Shouts - 15,398 Scrobbles
Courtesy of the fan who put together Jaz's fanpage on Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/jazcolemankj Jaz Coleman’s career is one of the music industry’s most diverse, oscillating between the white heat of Killing Joke and the world’s symphony orchestras. Brought up in an academic family that revered Da Vinci, he studied piano and violin from the age of six before being admitted to sing for the Addington Palace Choir. By the age of ten, he had sung in many of the great cathedrals in England and achieved the most prestigious accolade for a chorister, the Saint Nicholas Award.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- first movement - (6:49) - 43 plays
- second movement - (4:56) - 33 plays
- third movement - (4:30) - 33 plays
- Kotahitanga (Union) - (4:41) - 26 plays
- Universe B - (0:55) - 14 plays
- fourth movement - (8:04) - 25 plays
- Riders on the Storm - (6:17) - 70 plays
- fifth movement - (4:02) - 28 plays
- sixth movement - (4:57) - 29 plays
- eighth movement - (5:16) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online