428 Shouts - 4,245,256 Scrobbles
Once voted "the most beautiful man in the world", Swedish singer/songwriter Jay-Jay Johanson, born in Trollhättan, October 11, 1969, started composing already as a teenager, but it wasn't until August 1996 he was to release his first album, "Whiskey". Recorded at Break My Heart Studios, in the Stockholm archipelago. The instant success of this debut album, characterized by its jazzy vocals over trippy, film noir arrangements, took Jay-Jay out on his first of many world tours.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Doesn't Live Here Anymore - (3:37) - 4,928 plays
- LyricsYou believe in me
I believe in you
How come that you don't believe in us?
You believe in me
I believe in you
- LyricsIt hurts me so
To see you in that state you're in
With a tear on your chin
Tell me please, what have I done?
It hurts me so
- LyricsYou better watch your step
You must be on your guard
And take it slow and promise me
Be careful what you do
I know you're strong
- Paris - (3:18) - 3,296 plays
- Keep It A Secret - (3:59) - 1,619 plays
- The girl I love is gone - (3:41) - 1,710 plays
- Far Away - (4:41) - 1,829 plays
- She's Mine But I'm Not Hers - (4:25) - 1,595 plays
- Only For You - (3:51) - 1,318 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online