933 Shouts - 6,913,943 Scrobbles
Jawbreaker was an American punk rock band from San Francisco, California, United States. The band has its root in Los Angeles, CA, where Blake Schwarzenbach and Adam Pfahler were students at the exclusive private Crossroads High School. The band came together when they met Chris Bauermeister at New York University in 1988. With Schwarzenbach on guitar and vocals, Bauermeister on bass, and Pfahler on drums...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou're not punk and I'm telling everyone. Save your breath, I never was one.
You don't know what I'm all about. Like killing cops and reading Kerouac. My
enemies are all too familiar. They're the ones who used to call me friend. I'm
coloring outside your guidelines, I was passing out when you were passing out
your rules. One, two, three, four. Who's punk? What's the score? Got a friend.
- LyricsWhat's the furthest place from here?
It hasn't been my day for a couple years.
What's a couple more?
And if I go, don't forget the one good thing I almost did.
I learned your name without words.
- LyricsI have a present: it is the present. You have to
learn to find it within you. If you can learn to love
it, you just might like it. You can't live without
it. There's a million open windows. I'm passing these
open windows. There is plenty to criticize. It gets
- LyricsDreamed I was a fireman. I just smoked and watched
you burn. Dreamed I was an astronaut. I shot you down
like a juggernaut. Dreamed we were still going out.
Had that one a few times now. Woke up to find we were
not. It's good to be awake. Dreamed I was a tidal
- LyricsBeen hearing about you. All about your disapproval. Still I rememebr the way
I used to move you. I wrote you a letter. I heard it just upset you. Why don't
you tell me? How can I do this better? Are youy out there? Do you hear me? Can
I call you? Do you still hate me? Are we talking? Are we fighting? Is it over?
Are we writing? We're getting older. But we're acting younger. We should be
- The Boat Dreams from the Hill - (2:38) - 10,704 plays
- I Love You So Much It's Killing Us Both - (2:52) - 10,915 plays
- Chemistry - (3:55) - 10,719 plays
- Indictment - (2:48) - 10,031 plays
- Oyster - (2:38) - 10,200 plays