1 Shouts - 12,457 Scrobbles
see: http://www.last.fm/music/Pandit+Jasraj An exponent of the Mewati Gharana, Pandit Jasraj is a doyen of Indian classical vocal music. A legend in his own right he started tabla training under his brother Pandit Maniklal Jasraj but later moved to vocal expositions. His sweet mellifluous voice coupled with his unearthly melodious harmony appeals to thousands of listeners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raga Bhimpalasi - Teentaal / Raga Kedara - Ektaal - (11:51) - 14 plays
- Raga Des (Vocal) - (15:07) - 23 plays
- Raga Bageshwari (Vocal) - (30:21) - 18 plays
- Raga Madhmad Sarang (Vocal) - (14:29) - 12 plays
- Raga Bhatiyar (Vocal) - (14:59) - 6 plays
- Raga Marwa (Vocal) - (30:03) - 9 plays
- Raga Shankara (Vocal) - (14:38) - 5 plays
- Gokul Mein Bajat Kahan Badhai - (11:07) - 6 plays
- Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya - (19:45) - 5 plays
- Bharat Bhayi Kapise - (10:56) - 5 plays