Jason Michael Carroll
23 Shouts - 1,052,846 Scrobbles
Jason Michael Carroll has walked the walk. Growing up the son of a preacher, his father helped many families through rough times, and Jason bore witness to real-life tragedies that will take the kid right out of a child. Add to that his dulcet voice and a true romance over which bodice-ripper novel writers would salivate, and you've got yourself the makings of a fine country singer/songwriter. In late 2006 Carroll signed with Arista Nashville and released his first single "Alyssa Lies". His debut album was released February 6, 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where I'm From - (4:34) - 2,029 plays
- Livin' Our Love Song - (3:50) - 1,978 plays
- Meet Me In The Barn - (3:16) - 1,571 plays
- Alyssa Lies - (4:20) - 1,394 plays
- Hurry Home - (3:54) - 924 plays
- That's All I Know - (3:42) - 485 plays
- I Can Sleep When I'm Dead - (3:21) - 420 plays
- Barn Burner - (3:16) - 262 plays
- Numbers - (3:30) - 321 plays
- Let Me Go - (4:00) - 347 plays