95 Shouts - 1,695,181 Scrobbles
Jason Collett is a Canadian singer-songwriter. A member of Broken Social Scene, he also tours and records on his own. The best songs don’t just tell a story set to music – they capture a moment, encapsulate a feeling and draw in the listener, in a way that’s at once singularly personal and completely universal. When Toronto singer-songwriter Jason Collett was mulling over titles for his new album, the by-turns effervescent and elegiac Here’s To Being Here, he stumbled across a line in an anthology of poetry by his friend Emily Haines’ (Metric) late father Paul...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow can we leave at a time like this?
You know the ocean where the sun comes up
Is different than the ocean
Where the sun goes down
These are the days
- LyricsSo this is the day of the dead
St. Jude and the Lady of Guadalupe
The apples and oranges
And silver coins for ghosts to gamble with
Marigolds and candles
- I'll Bring the Sun - (3:33) - 1,079 plays
- LyricsIt was in your basement apartment
With all of its earth and sea
Making love on the carpet
Under the light of the TV
Outside the sour moon minstrels
- Love Is a Dirty Word - (2:41) - 1,343 plays
- Rave On Sad Songs - (3:47) - 767 plays
- Fire - (2:48) - 496 plays
- Blue Sky - (3:27) - 388 plays
- Out Of Time - (2:44) - 374 plays
- Bitter Beauty - (3:43) - 414 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online