Jason Boland & The Stragglers
5 Shouts - 356,009 Scrobbles
Jason Boland & The Stragglers are a band from Stillwater, Oklahoma. Stillwater is a college town that is known for being the center of the red dirt music scene. It's where bands like Cross Canadian Ragweed became popular. JB&S started out around 1998. their sound leans more toward country than the rock & roll of Cross Canadian Ragweed. The newest release from JB&S is called "Comal County Blue" and is one of the fastest rising releases on the charts -- it was number one on itunes right after its release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Down In Texas - (5:22) - 571 plays
- Pearl Snaps - (3:12) - 515 plays
- Dark And Dirty Mile - (4:09) - 368 plays
- Comal County Blue - (4:23) - 341 plays
- Lucky I Guess - (5:07) - 326 plays
- Proud Souls - (5:17) - 296 plays
- Telephone Romeo - (4:18) - 276 plays
- Drinkin' Song - (3:45) - 184 plays
- Electric Bill - (3:15) - 233 plays
- Tennessee Whiskey - (2:41) - 189 plays