Jason Boland & The Stragglers
5 Shouts - 310,994 Scrobbles
Jason Boland & The Stragglers are a band from Stillwater, Oklahoma. Stillwater is a college town that is known for being the center of the red dirt music scene. It's where bands like Cross Canadian Ragweed became popular. JB&S started out around 1998. their sound leans more toward country than the rock & roll of Cross Canadian Ragweed. The newest release from JB&S is called "Comal County Blue" and is one of the fastest rising releases on the charts -- it was number one on itunes right after its release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen I look south I see the storm clouds roll
On their way to Old Mexico
I don’t wanna be alone
And the rays of light through my Shiner Boch bottle
Make me wanna turn the key and put down the throttle
Cheap bourbon whiskey and pearl snaps are the two things
That stay the same so when the world starts spinnin’ and
Your head hurts there’s cheap bourbon whiskey and pearl snap shirts
The shade tree mechanic is a dinosaur
- LyricsJesus has my heart, but whiskey's got my liver,
Floatin' through life like a raft on a river.
I know what's right and I know what's wrong,
I know how to quit but now its been too long.
Just the other day, I was thinkin' to myself,
- LyricsI got drunk by myself last night
They say it’s no way to make things right
I just didn’t have anything better to do
The dog was asleep on the living room rug and
I watched a show about crime and drugs
- Tennessee Whiskey - (2:41) - 1,142 plays
- Telephone Romeo - (4:18) - 1,143 plays
- When I'm Stoned - (3:00) - 1,004 plays
- Comal County Blue - (4:23) - 990 plays
- Falling With Style - (3:50) - 800 plays
- No One Left to Blame - (3:50) - 632 plays