206 Shouts - 7,193,740 Scrobbles
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night Train - (3:52) - 41,466 plays
- Dirt Road Anthem - (3:48) - 31,060 plays
- When She Says Baby - (2:51) - 34,998 plays
- Take A Little Ride - (3:09) - 20,245 plays
- LyricsCouple guys in first class on a flight from New York to Los Angeles
Kinda making small talk, killin' time, flirtin' with the flight attendants
Thirty thousand feet above what would be Oklahoma
Just a bunch of square corn fields and wheat farms, man it all looks the same
Miles and miles of back roads and highways connecting little towns with funny names
- She's Country - (3:41) - 17,968 plays
- My Kinda Party - (3:50) - 19,223 plays
- Big Green Tractor - (3:24) - 16,635 plays
- Tattoos On This Town - (3:21) - 13,645 plays
- The Only Way I Know (with Luke Bryan and Eric Church) - (3:13) - 12,047 plays