84 Shouts - 58,233 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 223 plays
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 246 plays
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 208 plays
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 195 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 165 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 185 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 192 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 173 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 128 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 140 plays