84 Shouts - 58,515 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 246 plays
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 236 plays
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 219 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 176 plays
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 218 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 187 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 196 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 178 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 136 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 147 plays