82 Shouts - 56,806 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 270 plays
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 316 plays
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 302 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 230 plays
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 304 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 246 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 272 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 228 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 239 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 224 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online