78 Shouts - 50,895 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 436 plays
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 502 plays
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 522 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 480 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 360 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 395 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 336 plays
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 414 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 324 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 288 plays