82 Shouts - 54,295 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 283 plays
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 357 plays
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 277 plays
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 351 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 261 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 236 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 255 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 261 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 237 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 216 plays