82 Shouts - 55,091 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 351 plays
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 326 plays
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 285 plays
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 382 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 305 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 255 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 286 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 259 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 259 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 276 plays