82 Shouts - 54,973 Scrobbles
Jasad is a brutal death metal band from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Since 2000, Ferly (guitars), Dani (drums), Joel (bass) & Man (vocals) agreed to create and play US-styled brutal death metal. Technically and musically, Jasad are influenced by some of the traits of Californian death metal, such as blasting technicality and groove elements. Their influences include Suffocation, Internal Bleeding, and Devourment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nagara Ragana Naraga - (3:51) - 322 plays
- Kujang Rompang - (5:14) - 342 plays
- Cengkram Garuda - (4:40) - 288 plays
- Fearless - (5:03) - 290 plays
- Precious Moment to Die - (4:12) - 242 plays
- Siliwangi - (3:37) - 343 plays
- Rebirth of Jatisunda - (3:48) - 242 plays
- Pasukan Karuhun - (3:11) - 269 plays
- Sunyaruri - (4:51) - 250 plays
- Re-Diamaton - (2:01) - 245 plays