10,171 Shouts - 15,096,447 Scrobbles
Janet Damita Jo Jackson (born May 16, 1966 in Gary, Indiana, United States) is a Grammy award-winning, and Golden Globe and Academy Award-nominated American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. The youngest of the Jackson family, she initially stepped into the limelight in the family's 1974 Las Vegas production, 1976 television show, and later on her own as a television actress. At age sixteen in 1982, she signed a recording contract with A&M, releasing her self-titled debut album Janet Jackson that same year, followed by Dream Street (1984).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLike a moth to a flame
Burned by the fire
My love is blind
Can't you see my desire?
That's the way love goes
- LyricsThere are times
When I look above and beyond
There are times
When I feel your love around me baby
I'll never forget ma' baby
- LyricsAll my girls at the party
Look at that body
Shakin' that thing like you never did see
Got a nice package alright
'Cause I'm gonna have to ride it tonight
- LyricsGive me a beat!
Sittin' in the movie show, thinkin' nasty thoughts, uh
Better be a gentleman or you'll turn me off, uh
That's right, let me tell you
Nasty, nasty boys, don't mean a thing, uh
- LyricsLight skin, dark skin, my Asian persuasion
I got them all, that's why these girls out here hatin’
‘Cause I'm sexy
Do you like my style?
Yeah that's sexy sexy sexy
- Escapade - (4:46) - 18,613 plays
- Miss You Much - (3:52) - 16,484 plays
- When I Think of You - (3:55) - 16,214 plays
- What Have You Done for Me Lately - (4:44) - 14,442 plays
- Got 'til It's Gone - feat. Q-Tip and Joni Mitchell - (3:36) - 14,593 plays