1 Shouts - 19,543 Scrobbles
Janah is an American rock/ folk/ world music band led by vocalist, guitarist and songwriter Keith Johnston. Formed in 1998, other members of the Atlanta-based band were Steve Atwell, Brad Chestnut, Ron Cochran, Bill Douglass and Rick Shoemaker. The band independently released 'World That Surrounds You' in 2000; in 2002 they were voted Atlanta's Best Local International/World Music Band. The band released "Swan In The Monsoon" in 2003 , "Our Star Candle Minds" in 2009, "Iris, Oak & Jasmine" in 2011 and are currently working on their 5th album to be released late 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Temple of My Body - (4:38) - 23 plays
- Levitate - (4:02) - 18 plays
- Peripheral Life - (5:08) - 7 plays
- Dim Sum - (4:06) - 7 plays
- Leavened Heart (I Tumble Down) - (3:42) - 5 plays
- Wake Of The Sun - (4:33) - 4 plays
- Bagona (The Spirit Current) - (3:54) - 7 plays
- The Hummingbird Song - (5:21) - 3 plays
- Slow Rain Coming Down - (4:27) - 3 plays
- Luna De La Tierra - (4:40) - 3 plays