169 Shouts - 2,010,008 Scrobbles
JamisonParker was an alternative rock duo in the early to mid 2000s, formed in California, United States, and consisting of singer and guitarist Jamison Covington and guitarist, bassist, and drummer Parker Case. While active, they released an EP titled Notes & Photographs (2003) and a full length album titled Sleepwalker (2005), and managed to play over 200 concerts across the United States. Parker now plays for Say Anything and has his own side project: I and the Universe. Jamison also started his own project, which, after numerous name changes, is known as: E for Explosion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI chronicled the days you made me want to live
Memorize the way that it felt and then I turned into this kiss
Tonight Im wearing my best smile and hope to make
Me worth your while, Ill be the best mistake youll ever make
"From the lack of sleep and the bloodshot eyes
- LyricsThe house is still at midnight, by one well be a wreck
Alcohol and bandages will soon follow this mess
Sleepings overrated, we lie awake and cry
If this is love then kill me now and save me from my life
The house is dead by morning, as good as new again
- LyricsIt's the nightlife that gets them off;
So desperately they wait for the excuse of love.
We live like vampires
And we, we, we love like killers;
We all die like infants,
- LyricsJust be in love and Ill kiss you like youve always wanted
Just close your eyes, Ill still live as if Im dying
If I dont make your heart skip a beat then hate me
If I dont make you feel anything then its me
I just want you to feel beautiful
- Lyrics"Don't look at me now,"?She said with eyes that I can hardly take ?'Cause I'm stuck with a smile that doesn't fit me anymore ?
She said,?"Who wants a life that's filled with semesters and
Useless knowledge and wasted credits ?You can stay here tonight or maybe forever ?And no one has to know ?'Cause I won't let you go"??And I can't wait to write you a letter for everyday that I can't bear ?You can fill these moments with words like forever?But you gotta swear ?Don't forget to remember me ??She said with a smile ?That screams of tears and not another word ?Gonna spend my nights either sleepless or?Dreamin' about you ?
She said,?"Who wants a life of lost adolescense ?That's filled wtih regrets and anti-depressants ?I've said it before and you know that I meant it, you're
All I want to know ?And I won't let that go ??And I can't wait to write you a letter for everyday that I can't bear ?You can fill these moments with words like forever?But you gotta swear ?Don't forget to remember
- I Should Mean More - (5:10) - 437 plays
- Emergency Room Romantic - (3:19) - 327 plays
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World - (3:33) - 201 plays
- Goodbyes - (3:45) - 322 plays
- Tearing Through Me - (3:18) - 347 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online