16 Shouts - 43,635 Scrobbles
One half of early dubstep pioneers Vex'd, incorporating a particular cold, dark sound with typically ultra-low basslines. Sticking to the electronic front-running label Planet Mu for his début EP In System Travel, Jamie Teasdale has become more experimental with his new material, carving out a niche all of his own, but toying with the more upbeat, synth-driven sounds of the "wonky" sub-genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radiant Industry - (3:26) - 425 plays
- In System Travel - (3:39) - 159 plays
- Saturn's Reply - (3:32) - 179 plays
- Saturn - (3:35) - 27 plays
- 25 Sunday Walkman Mix - (32:17) - 16 plays
- Starfox - (4:22) - 3 plays
- In System Travel - Original Mix - (3:41) - 1 plays
- 02 Radiant Industry - (3:25) - 1 plays
- Jamie Vex'd - Radiant Industry - (3:27) - 1 plays
- Jamie Vex'd - Saturn - (3:36) - 1 plays