1,378 Shouts - 10,636,380 Scrobbles
NME award-winner Jamie Treays is a 27-year-old singer/songwriter hailing from Wimbledon, South London, England. He is signed to Virgin Records but released his Betty and The Selfish Sons EP on his own Pacemaker Records label in 2007. His musical style is hard to place, but incorporates elements of rap, reggae, and acoustic genres. Although at the time of writing Jamie has received relatively little mainstream exposure, he has received airplay from BBC Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe, who made "Salvador" his single of the week and "Back In The Game" his Hottest Record In The World.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sticks 'n' Stones - (3:58) - 34,360 plays
- LyricsSheila goes out with her mate Stella
Gets poured all over her fella
Cause she says, "Man he aint no better
Than the next man kicking up fuss"
Drunk, she stumbles down by a river
- LyricsIf you've got the money
I think it would be funny oh ohoh
To take your girl,
spend a bit of your cash for me!
I've been watching you
- Chaka Demus - (3:33) - 15,134 plays
- LyricsBottle of wine and an old 45
Rifle in the corner that her grandfather left her when he died
Said no surprise, I've had to use it quite a few times
So Jay, don't you ever let us down, don't you ever
I'll have to shoot you and no one will hear a sound
- Calm Down Dearest - (4:40) - 10,100 plays
- The Man's Machine - (4:49) - 10,105 plays
- Spider's Web - (4:43) - 8,609 plays
- Salvador - (3:33) - 7,501 plays
- 368 - (4:42) - 7,327 plays