17 Shouts - 442,615 Scrobbles
Jamie O'Neal (born Jamie Murphy on June 3, 1968 in Sydney, Australia) is a contemporary country singer and songwriter. Her parents, Jimmy and Julie Murphy, were also professional musicians. O'Neal reached the summit of the Billboard country charts with her first two singles, "There Is No Arizona" and "When I Think About Angels" (both from her debut gold album Shiver). She also charted subsequently with such hit singles as "Shiver", "I'm Not Gonna Do Anything Without You", "Frantic", "Every Little Thing, "Trying to Find Atlantis", and "Somebody's Hero".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All By Myself - (4:38) - 3,117 plays
- There Is No Arizona - (3:57) - 1,130 plays
- LyricsWhy does the color of my coffee match your eyes?
Why do I see you when a stranger passes by?
I swear, I hear you in the whisper of the wind
I feel you when the sun is dancin' on my skin
And when it's rainin'
- Somebody's Hero - (3:41) - 700 plays
- Trying To Find Atlantis - (3:28) - 314 plays
- Shiver - (4:09) - 195 plays
- I Love My Life - (2:56) - 152 plays
- Brave - (3:28) - 170 plays
- Like A Woman - (3:52) - 169 plays
- Born To Run - (3:38) - 94 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour