“My songs all derive from growing up. The, good times, hardships, taking risks, failing and then picking myself up again. The fear of the bigger picture but also hope. I guess it’s mostly about trusting in the emotional roller coaster of life” explains Jamie King. “Music is my obsession and I want to spend the rest of my life making it, as that’s when I feel most fulfilled”. Born to Scottish roots in Edinburgh in 1980, King emigrated with his family to Durban in South Africa when he was 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online