“My songs all derive from growing up. The, good times, hardships, taking risks, failing and then picking myself up again. The fear of the bigger picture but also hope. I guess it’s mostly about trusting in the emotional roller coaster of life” explains Jamie King. “Music is my obsession and I want to spend the rest of my life making it, as that’s when I feel most fulfilled”. Born to Scottish roots in Edinburgh in 1980, King emigrated with his family to Durban in South Africa when he was 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joseph Williams, Sally Dworksy, Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, and Kristle Edwards
- Jason Weaver, Rowan Atkinson, and Laura Williams
- Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Jason Weaver, and Joseph Williams
- Heidi Blickenstaff, Hunter Bell, Jeff Bowen & Susan Blackwell
- Renee Castle
- Jerome Pradon
- Greg Street
- Labrinth feat.Tinie Tempah
- Jodie Connor
- Roll Deep Feat. Jodie Connor