“My songs all derive from growing up. The, good times, hardships, taking risks, failing and then picking myself up again. The fear of the bigger picture but also hope. I guess it’s mostly about trusting in the emotional roller coaster of life” explains Jamie King. “Music is my obsession and I want to spend the rest of my life making it, as that’s when I feel most fulfilled”. Born to Scottish roots in Edinburgh in 1980, King emigrated with his family to Durban in South Africa when he was 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAs I look back on my education
And all that I have learnt
Get a glimpse of my life destination
And fly up like a bird
The girl has grown in many ways
- This Is the Life - Official Mix - (3:36) - 4 plays
- Still in Love - (4:00) - 1 plays
- Let The Good Times Roll - (3:32) - 1 plays
- This Is the Life - Extended Mix - (4:51) - 2 plays