1,190 Shouts - 19,008,322 Scrobbles
Jamie Cullum (born 20 August 1979) is an English jazz singer-songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. Though he is a primarily a vocalist, he also accompanies himself on instruments including piano, guitar and drums. Cullum was born in Romford, East London. He was brought up in Hullavington, Wiltshire, and educated at the independent fee-paying Grittleton House School and the sixth form at Sheldon School. He then went on to study English Literature, and minored in Film Studies, at Reading University where he graduated with First Class Honours.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Stop The Music - (4:49) - 34,561 plays
- I'm All Over It - (3:41) - 17,904 plays
- What A Difference A Day Made - (4:53) - 14,052 plays
- All At Sea - (4:33) - 14,157 plays
- These Are The Days - (3:21) - 13,162 plays
- Twentysomething - (3:40) - 11,691 plays
- Gran Torino - (4:33) - 12,317 plays
- Mind Trick - (4:04) - 13,532 plays
- Edge Of Something - (4:40) - 12,391 plays
- Devil May Care - (3:22) - 8,244 plays