1,190 Shouts - 18,712,586 Scrobbles
Jamie Cullum (born 20 August 1979) is an English jazz singer-songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. Though he is a primarily a vocalist, he also accompanies himself on instruments including piano, guitar and drums. Cullum was born in Romford, East London. He was brought up in Hullavington, Wiltshire, and educated at the independent fee-paying Grittleton House School and the sixth form at Sheldon School. He then went on to study English Literature, and minored in Film Studies, at Reading University where he graduated with First Class Honours.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Stop The Music - (4:49) - 38,787 plays
- I'm All Over It - (3:41) - 21,373 plays
- What A Difference A Day Made - (4:53) - 16,251 plays
- All At Sea - (4:33) - 17,225 plays
- These Are The Days - (3:21) - 15,699 plays
- Twentysomething - (3:40) - 14,028 plays
- Edge Of Something - (4:40) - 16,855 plays
- Devil May Care - (3:22) - 9,574 plays
- If I Ruled The World - (4:36) - 13,387 plays
- The Same Things - (3:47) - 13,805 plays