70 Shouts - 1,039,085 Scrobbles
Jamey Johnson (born in Enterprise, Alabama) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Signed to BNA Records in 2005, Johnson made his debut with his single "The Dollar", which reached a peak of #14 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. An album, also titled The Dollar, was released in 2006. Johnson exited BNA in 2006 and signed to Mercury Nashville Records in March 2008, releasing his first single for the label that month.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI said grandpa whats this picture here
Its all black and white
It ain't real clear is that you there?
He said yeah I was eleven
Times were tough back in '35
- LyricsYou are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
The other night dear, as I lay sleepin'
- LyricsI was just a normal guy, life was just a nine to five
With bills and pressure piled up to the sky
She never asked, she knew I'd be hanging with my wilder friends
Looking for some other way to fly
And three days straight was no big feat
- LyricsDaddy hugs his little man, says son Ive got to go
And he pulls out of the drive and disappears
As they walk back in the house, the young boy asks his mama
Where does daddy go when he leaves here
Mama tells her little man, your daddys got a job
- LyricsI was pourin' out my troubles
To a stranger in a bar
Of the problems and the pressures
On a country music star
Half braggin', half complainin'
- That Lonesome Song - (4:00) - 885 plays
- Redneck Side of Me - (4:04) - 802 plays
- Between Jennings And Jones - (4:12) - 614 plays
- Cover Your Eyes - (3:44) - 527 plays
- Mowin' Down The Roses - (4:22) - 493 plays