2 Shouts - 112,354 Scrobbles
"I've always been a big believer in tradition," declares James Wesley. "A lot of the old ways are the best ways: family, God, treating people right, doing what you're supposed to do. I think it's time to come back to what's real. That's what country music is about." James Wesley puts those core values into his music with a whiskey-smooth voice and a timelessly winning way with a great country song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Didn't I - (3:26) - 536 plays
- LyricsFive-hundred channels and there ain't much on tonight
Except reality shows about some folk's so-called lives
A pretty girl cries 'cause she don't get a rose
But she'll find love next year on her own show
And they call that real
- Thank a Farmer - (3:35) - 131 plays
- LyricsIt was plain to see she didn't know how to ski
She said "We don't get much show in Tampa Bay"
She said, "I got confused, ended up on the blues
I was hopin' someone like you would come my way
I said, "Let's sit here and enjoy the view
- Walking Contradiction (Radio Edit) - (3:11) - 57 plays
- Walking Contradiction - (3:11) - 64 plays
- The Fightin' Side Of Me - (3:02) - 21 plays
- I'm A Lonesome Fugitive - (3:11) - 18 plays
- James Wesley - Thank a Farmer - (3:41) - 6 plays
- Shake It Off - (3:14) - 2 plays